A Medication Adherence Company
- A record of compliance or non-compliance is available on the internet
- Large 1/2" L.E.D.: Time and alarm display
- Flashing Light to assist the hearing impaired when medication is ready to be taken
- Low Frequency Audible alarm settings: 1- 4 per day.
- Alarm signal: alternates 5 seconds on, 1 second off . Stops when medication door is opened.
- Set alarm time interval for 3, 30, 45, 60 or 250 minutes. Alarm will continue to beep/flash
for that time interval until the medication door is opened or the alarm time is reached.
- Alarm sound: 400hz for hearing and visually impaired.
- Alarm intensity: 90dB
- Medication access: Current dose. Tray rotates at next alarm so missed does is inaccessible.
- Dimensions: 11.5 inches diameter and 3 inches high.
- Capacity: 28 doses of pills or capsules.
- 4 per day for 7 days
- 3 per day for 9 days
- 2 per day for 14 days
- 1 per day for 28 days
- Set alarm: like a digital clock.
- Safe & Secure: Medication is under lock and key. Tamper-proof.
- Removable trays: load off-site by using extra 11" diameter trays with transport covers.
- Pill compartments: for adult fingers with "ramped" design for easy pill removal.
- Divided Compartments: Medications remain in place even when unit is inverted.
- OFF feature: Use for long-term disabling of pill dispenser.
- Early dosage feature: Allows a caregiver to dispense pills to client at an earlier time.
- NOTE: Use AC power 24/7 to keep 72 hour battery charged for travel or power failures.
Use a 12V adapter in vehicles.
- Caution: Use only in dry environments to prevent pill deterioration.
- Do not store nitroglycerine in this unit.
© Copyright 2009-2018, Anderson Industries,Inc. All Rights Reserved.