|| Order Toll Free At|
MedReady Automated Medication Dispenser
Medication management is a growing problem for seniors and at-risk individuals in the United States. The MedReady
provides an affordable, easy to use medication management system with seniors in mind.
Clients using our medication dispensers are on average 90% compliant to their doctor’s prescription regimen.
Our systems work because they are easy-to-use and make remembering to take medications a breeze. Trays
are pre-loaded by the caregiver or medical professional and set up to remind the client to take their medication.
When the time comes for them to take their next dose a buzzer will sound, the light will flash and the dose will
rotate into position.
Our medication dispensers are monitored by use of a phone line. They easily connect to a phone line
and notify the Care Center if a medication dose is not taken within an allotted amount of time. When the Care Center
receives notification of a missed dose they will try to contact either the client or a pre-designated medical responder
for the client to remind them to take their medication.
What You Get
The MedReady Automated Medication Dispenser comes ready to use, simply plug the unit into an active telephone line
and plug in the provided power plug. Set the timer and pre-load the appropriate medications
and in minutes you can rest assured that the right dose will be delivered at the right time.
Package contents: MedReady Automated Medication Dispenser
1 Removable Pill Tray
2 Loading Rings
2 Emergency Information Cards
1 Rechargeable NiMH Batter Pack
1 AC Power Adapter (120v, 60hertz)
1 Telephone Cable
1 Set of Instructions
- A record of compliance or non-compliance is available on the internet
- Large 1/2" L.E.D.: Time and alarm display
- Flashing Light to assist the hearing impaired when medication is ready to be taken
- Low Frequency Audible alarm settings: 1- 4 per day.
- Alarm signal: alternates 5 seconds on, 1 second off . Stops when medication door is opened.
- Set alarm time interval for 3, 30, 45, 60 or 250 minutes. Alarm will continue to beep/flash for that
time interval until the medication door is opened or the alarm time is reached.
- Alarm sound: 400hz for hearing and visually impaired.
- Alarm intensity: 90dB
- Medication access: Current dose. Tray rotates at next alarm so missed does is inaccessible.
- Dimensions: 11.5 inches diameter and 3 inches high.
- Capacity: 28 doses of pills or capsules.
- 4 per day for 7 days
- 3 per day for 9 days
- 2 per day for 14 days
- 1 per day for 28 days
- Set alarm: like a digital clock.
- Safe & Secure: Medication is under lock and key. Tamper-proof.
- Removable trays: load off-site by using extra 11" diameter trays with transport covers.
- Pill compartments: for adult fingers with "ramped" design for easy pill removal.
- Divided Compartments: Medications remain in place even when unit is inverted.
- OFF feature: Use for long-term disabling of pill dispenser.
- Early dosage feature: Allows a caregiver to dispense pills to client at an earlier time.
- NOTE: Use AC power 24/7 to keep 72 hour battery charged for travel or power failures. Use a 12V adapter in vehicles.
- Caution: Use only in dry environments to prevent pill deterioration.
- Do not store nitroglycerine in this unit.
© Copyright 2009-2011, Anderson Industries,Inc. All Rights Reserved.